What does womens verses say about women? What can we learn from God’s word as we read the top Bible verses for women?
1. 1 Peter 3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel.
(This top Bible verse teaches us to dress modestly and as not to seduce.)
2. Proverbs 31:20 – She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
(This top Bible verse teaches us that helping the poor is a holy virtue of women.)
3. 1 Peter 3:15 – But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: (While this top Bible verse can appeal to man or a woman, it teaches us that to proclaim God in our hearts and on our lips is another holy virtue women should adopt and keep always.)
4. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 – Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. (This Bible verse teaches women to comfort one another as they morally instruct.)
6.Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (For women who have a lot of responsibilities, especially when it comes to career and family, this top Bible verse is here to strengthen us from one day to the next with a cheerful heart.)
7. Proverbs 31:28 – Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband [also], and he praiseth her. (To God, this is what a woman should strive for. When women marry, they let themselves die and now a part of their husbands and vice verse. Marriage is what teaches us to die unto our selves in order to become closer to Christ.)
8. Proverbs 31:30 – Favour [is] deceitful, and beauty [is] vain: [but] a woman [that] feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. (In this top Bible verse, the Lord is teaching women that the fear of the Lord is worthy of praise while relying on beauty and wiles is sin.)
9. Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that [they be] in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things. (In this Bible verse for women, we learn that even as women age and gain wisdom, they must remain holy in word and deed.)
10. 1 Corinthians 7:10-11 – And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from [her] husband. (Broken families cause deep scars. This verse is urging women to stay married.)
11. Ruth 3:11 – And now, my daughter, fear not; I will do to thee all that thou requirest: for all the city of my people doth know that thou [art] a virtuous woman. (In this verse, we learn that Ruth is favored by God because she is virtuous. The same goes for the rest of us).
12. Genesis 2:18 – And the LORD God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. (The Lord created woman to help man. Being alone is not good for man or woman. Having a partner, someone who is always there to help, is a gift from God.)
13. 1 Corinthians 11:12 – For as the woman [is] of the man, even so [is] the man also by the woman; but all things of God. (In this top Bible verse for women, we learn that man and woman is made from the same substance and God is that creator, that substance. We are of each other but everything is of God.
I would agree when we think of beauty in a person we generally think of women, however we can see beauty in the actions of any person; male or female. The Bible has much to say about the beauty of women. Beautiful women may be defined as such because of physical features, but in the Bible we see more about beauty as defined by character.