Teenagers face a lot of struggles and temptations in this day and change. They are more likely to fall into sin like abusing drugs, sneaking out of home, using cursing words among other. What teenagers need is love, understanding, and someone to guide and teach them gods ways.
• 2 Corinthians 4:18”So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”
• Joshua 1:9“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
• Psalm 103:2“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,”
• Proverbs 3:5-6“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”
• 1 John 4:4“You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them because the One who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.”
• John 14:6‘’Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.”
• 2 Timothy 1:7“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and self-control.“
• Isaiah 41:10“Do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, and I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
• Psalm 119:9“How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word.”• Ecclesiastes 12:1“Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near of which you will say, “I have no pleasure in them.”
• Philippians 4:6-7“Don’t worry about anything, instead prayer about everything. And the peace of God that surpasses all comprehension will guard your hearts and your mind in Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 10:13“No temptation has overtaken you, but such is common to man, and God is faithful, he will not allow you to tempted beyond what you are able, but when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.”
• Psalm 119:9“How can a young man keep his way pure? By living it according to your word.”
• Ephesians 6:10-11“Finally, be strong in the Lord and his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.”
• Jeremiah 29:11“For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and to help you, plans to give you hope and future.”
• 1 John 3:18‘’Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.’’